Canterra Minerals Corporation ("Canterra Minerals", "Canterra" or "the Company") maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes, without the written permission of the Company.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and the Company with regard to the subject matter hereof are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms & Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted, unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the written permission of the Company, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site. The Company neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Company.
2. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither the Company, nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any of the material or information contained in the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. the Company also assumes no responsibility for and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material ("information") you transmit to the Company by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like will be presumed to be, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary unless clearly indicated otherwise. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Company or its affiliates may use any information you transmit or post may be for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and/or posting. Furthermore, Canterra shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how and/or techniques contained in any information you send to one of our Sites for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
6. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Company. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. All trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of the Company and others. Nothing contained on the Site or in these Terms and Conditions should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without written permission of the Company or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that the Company will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, possibly including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. This website also contains links to websites of affiliated companies and/or third parties. We do not monitor or control the information collected when you elect to access a third party link. Accordingly, the Company not bear any responsibility and/or liability regarding the contents of such third party websites. Your following of any links to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
9. The Company may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
The information on the Site does not constitute investment advice, or an inducement or recommendation to acquire or dispose of any securities in Canterra Minerals, in any jurisdiction (including the USA). This Site is for information purposes only, is in a summary form, and does not purport to be complete. This Site does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any investor, potential investor or any other person. No investment decision should be made in reliance on the information obtained from this Site. Independent financial and taxation advice should be sought before making any investment decision.